We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem-solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
We are seeking team members who care about results, who are not afraid of taking ownership, and who are eager to learn continuously.
Our client is a Swedish consultancy company established in 2008. They have built up a broad and strong customer base that has given them experience in most industries.
We are looking for a Data Analyst/BI developer to join the international team.
About the role and you
A Data Analyst/BI Developer is a professional who designs, develops, and maintains business intelligence solutions, including data analytics platforms and reporting tools. They translate business needs into technical specifications and create visualizations and reports. Proficiency in database management systems, Data Analysis, and BI technologies is required. You have proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and an analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
What do we expect:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in BI development
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau and PBI is a must)
- Strong Data analysis background
- DB/DBA background
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Experience with large data sets, dimensional modeling, and master data
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and visualization
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of ETL and data modeling
- Experience with writing complex queries
- Experience with automated testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Informatics and computer engineering or similar is considered a plus.
You will also work directly with our client, so fluent English is required.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid approach: possibility to work from a vibrant office or/or work from home.
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working with highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, and project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership + Fit kit package
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office + snacks and drinks
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
- Additional employee benefits (birthday gifts and vouchers for life events, recognition programs, parenting benefits, certifications, various team-building events, and so much more)
If you are a friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right into our amazing team!
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will speak soon.