We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem-solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
Seeking team members who care about results, who are not afraid of taking ownership, and who are eager to learn continuously.
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for an Experienced PHP developer to join the team.
Our client is a growing ICT Business located in the Netherlands and is well-known in the region for delivering pragmatic and targeted custom-made web solutions and IT management in the fields of ICT management, Cloud & Telecom, Software, and Consultancy. Their main goal is to provide other businesses with any ICT-related services that they might need, making them their go-to partner for any ICT-related problems that they are experiencing.
About the role
You will be part of the software development team that is currently working on creating custom software for clients. These projects can range from a small tool to automatically import transactions from a payment provider into their accounting software to fully-fledged CRM applications. We expect you to work on these kinds of projects as a self-reliant employee under one of our experienced Senior Developers.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a full-stack developer
- Experienced in working with Laravel.
- Experienced in working with MVC Frameworks
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Git (VCS)
A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Informatics and computer engineering or similar is considered a plus.
You will also work directly with our client, so fluent English is required.
What do we offer?
- Hybrid approach: possibility to work from a vibrant office or/or work from home.
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working with highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, and project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership + Fit kit package
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you.
- Fresh fruit in the office + snacks and drinks
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
- Additional employee benefits (birthday gifts and vouchers for life events, recognition programs, parenting benefits, certifications, various team-building events, and so much more)
If you are a friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right into our amazing team!
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will speak soon.